1. my parents said that i was special, that i wear my heart on my sleeve. but really, i just trust people too easily. i usually create a false image of who i want them to be instead of who they really are. soon, it's the fantasy person i trust. i believe it when they say, "i'm your friend" or "you can trust me" or "i truly care about you." i'm the cause of my own downfall. i trust people too easily. but i learned my lesson: trust no one.
2. i can trust my friends… these people force me to examine myself, encourage me to grow.-cher
3. if they cheated on someone to be with you, chances are they'll cheat on you too.
4. i’m a good enough person to forgive you, but i’m not stupid enough to trust you again.
5. i've been replaced, lied to, cheated on, forgotten, and treated like i'm worthless. i'm used to it.
6. i will never understand why I ended up this way or what the reason was for. i'll never understand why this world is so fucked up and barely anyone cares. i'll never understand a lot of things, like why people lie, cheat, and steal. why they are rude, mean, bitchy, horrible, and inconsiderate. i'll never understand how pain never goes away. i'll never understand love or hate. i'll never understand life.
7. i have no more faith in you. i'm so done with this. i'm done letting you screwing me over, and treat me like shit. i'm done with your excuses, and your lies. i'm just so done giving you everything I have, and getting nothing in return. at one point, i thought maybe you were the one, but you turned out to be nothing but another let down.
8. i hate when people say i never meant to hurt you. its like okay then what the fuck did you think that would do to me? make me utterly happy? make me jump with fucking joy? no i don’t think so dumb ass you knew it would hurt me but that didn’t stop you. so go take a fucking hike you pathetic piece of shit.
9. it's amazing how fast friendships and relationships can go to shit. people will throw away so many years in one single day.
10. so lead her on, tell her lies, let her fall for you. she's just a girl. right?
right now i'm feeling like i cannot breathe. like i just... am really upset and i have no idea why. i just wanna cry but they is really no reason to feel that way. i was fine.
i guess it's just the feelings of guilt and not being good enough. who really knows at this point? and i blame the stupid bitch who made me this way. i don't even know what to do at this point. i miss him. i miss him so much. but he's with someone else, so i'm leaving it alone, because if two people are happy, i'm not gonna fuck that up. i'm just not because you know? it's not right. i just... am a mess right now. i want to go home. i want to close my eyes and not open them, but everytime i do that, i miss him more and more because it brings up memories of things that i don't want to think about.
1. i want you to hurt. i want you to miss me. i want you to realize that i'm not there anymore.
2. trust me, i know how it feels. i know exactly how it feels to cry in the shower so no one can hear you, waiting for everyone to be asleep so you can fall apart, for everything to hurt so bad you just want it all to end. i know exactly how it feels.
3. tell him I hate him. tell him i don't need him. tell him to have a great life without me. tell him he means nothing to me. just don't tell him I said this with tears in my eyes.
4. what's worse than being blindly in love with a guy and not seeing him for what he really is, is being head over heels in love with a guy and seeing him for exactly what he really is. the asshole, the cheater, the guy who breaks your heart over and over again, and still loving him and still not being able to get over him.
5. want to know something? the time i was with you was the happiest i've been in a long time. that's part of the reason it's so hard to get over you and move on, because you were such a significant part of my life and the thought of losing you killed me. now I feel like i'm never going to be happy again, at least not as happy as i was with you. to tell you the truth, i'd give anything to get back that time, even go through the hurt again.
6. the worst feeling is when someone makes you feel special, then suddenly leaves you hanging, and you have to act like you don't care at all.
7. i don’t want you to forget about me anymore. i want you to remember all that we went through, and i want you to change your mind about us.
8. it's kinda messed up isn't it? how all of a sudden someone just wakes up and decides to never talk to you again. no reason. no explanation. no words said. they just leave you hanging like you never meant anything to them, and what hurts the most is how they made it look so easy.
9. i miss how you never gave a shit, but you always seemed to care. i miss the way you would be such a dick, but you were somehow always there. i miss how we talked, for hours on end, but most of all, more than anything, i miss being just friends.
10. i hate how much you mean to me. i hate that i cant get over you. i hate that you try to hook up with my friends. i hate how you act like i dont exist unless you're drunk. i hate i love you so much and gave you everything, and you dont care about me. i hate that i know your not worth it but i still keep coming back. and i hate how you make me feel just thinking about your smile, when you never think about me at all.
alright, so in my last entry i was kinda upset and working on getting over some stupid boy. and here i am, a week later, fine. last week i had all this roommate drama. i was having issues with my family. and i missed him like hell. but this weekend, was amazing. i went home, fixed things with my family, hopefully for good and had a BLAST with my friends. the bad roommate moved out and now i'm in a room with people who respect me and things are going so much better. and as for that boy? his name is dalton, by the way, i'm doing so much better without him. i had this epiphany, things are going so GREAT and maybe it's because he's gone and not a part of my life anymore? i really hope so. he's just... something i held onto because i was so desperate for someone. i had just lost tim, he'd ditched me in march and got married in june.... so i think i latched on because he made me feel alive. he made me happy and feel so goddamn good about myself. that i was worth it. and the breakup sucked. a lot. but really, he made me so much stronger and i don't need a boy to make me happy.
i still love him, but the feelings are slowly fading.
let's hope this happiness stays!
1. believe me when i say you changed me for the better. from now on i look at love differently. i will no longer throw the word around and i will no longer fall for it so easily. i will be careful with my heart so it doesn't break again, for if it does it may never come back. i thank you for making me realize i have my own two feet i can stand on, and i don't need a man to make me proud of myself. i know you thought i would not take this well and crawl back to you the second i got a chance, but i'm stronger. and this is my new challenge and i will defeat it. thanks for helping me realize i'm strong on my own.
2. i'm happy now. i'm not holding on to false hope that we'll be together , i'm not fooling myself anymore. and it just feels so good that i can tell myself the truth. i've never needed you. in fact, i'm better off without you.
3. it is only in sorrow bad weather masters us; in joy we face the storm and defy it.
4. someone once asked me what i regarded as the three most important requirements for happiness. my answer was, ‘a feeling that you have been honest with yourself and those around you, a feeling that you have done the best you could both in your personal life and in you work, and the ability to love others.’-eleanor roosevelt
5. no one is in control of your happiness but you, therefore you have the power to change anything about yourself or your life that you want to change.
6. hold your head high, and your middle finger higher. let him know what he's missing.- megan fox
7. everything is always better when you don't give a fuck anymore.
8. be thankful for every heartbreak, for they were planned. they come into your life just to reveal another layer of yourself to you, and then leave. their purpose is to shake you up, tear apart your ego a little bit, show you your obstacles and addictions, break your heart open so new light can get in, make you so desperate and out of control that you have to transform your life. and you do.
9. don't worry about me. my heart's not broken anymore. you should be worrying about yourself. because, as far as i can see, you're still an asshole.
10. this life is what you make it. no matter what, you're going to mess up sometimes, it's a universal truth. but the good part is you get to decide how you're going to mess it up. girls will be your friends - they'll act like it anyway. but just remember, some come, some go. the ones that stay with you through everything - they're your true best friends. don't let go of them. also remember, sisters make the best friends in the world. as for lovers, well, they'll come and go too. and babe, i hate to say it, most of them - actually pretty much all of them are going to break your heart, but you can't give up because if you give up, you'll never find your soul mate. you'll never find that half who makes you whole and that goes for everything. just because you fail once, doesn't mean you're gonna fail at everything. keep trying, hold on, and always, always, always believe in yourself, because if you don't, then who will, sweetie? so keep your head high, keep your chin up, and most importantly, keep smiling, because life's a beautiful thing and there's so much to smile about.- marilyn monroe
that's all for now lovess. (: remember to reccommend, comment, follow, friend whatever!
soo i guess lately i've been falling apart. i mean i'm having roommate issues and my ex isn't talking to me anymore. i mean, i guess that's a good thing, but it doesn't stop it from hurting like fucking hell. i don't have enough money for anything anymore... and well, my list could go on. but here's my post about strength and moving on.
1. "i believe that everything happens for a reason.people change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together." --marilyn monroe
2. "loving somebody is gonna hurt and the sooner you let yourself feel that, the sooner you'll be able to love again."-dawson's creek.
3. one day when you're happy with your life and just enjoying it, you'll get an unexpected text. maybe by this time you've already forgotten his number, maybe not. and it'll be him, wanting to "talk". wait, hold up. remember all those tears you shed, while he shed none? remember those corny pick up lines, remember the hurt? look at how happy you are now. yeah, that's what i thought. don't answer that text.
4. it's time i start thinking about myself again, and not you. it's time i be strong it's time i let you go. it's about time i be happy; it's about time i leave you alone.
5. of course, you're going to get your heart broken. and it isn't just going to happen once, but a lot. that's just part of growing up, and it makes you stronger. then you can handle it better next time. you may not get through it yourself, but your friends will help you through it. and you'll be a stronger person because of it. then one day someone will come along, and it'll all pay off and no one will ever break your heart again.
6. if you're brave enough to say goodbye, life will reward you with a new hello.
7. sometimes you have to be strong for yourself. you have to know that you're a good person and a good friend. what's meant to be will end up good and what's not - won't. love is worth fighting for, but sometimes you can't be the only one fighting. at times, people need to fight for you. if they don't, you just have to move on and realize what you gave them was more than they were willing to give you. hopefully, people realize great things when they come around and don't lose something real. always fight, until you can't anymore, and then be fought for.
8. don't worry, he'll miss you. you're the best he could get, and he blew it. don't let him make you think for one second that this was your fault. it's not. he screwed up, and you did absolutely nothing wrong. you gave him your heart, and you trusted him to keep it and protect it, but he couldn't. and honestly, he's not mature enough. he's not smart enough. if he was smart, he would have cared for you with every fiber of his being and been with you every spare second he could. but he didn't, and now he's gone. but don't you cry. don't call him telling him you miss him. don't IM him, don't message him, don't comment him, don't talk to him in the hallways.
9. i realized that that I was holding on to something that didn't exist anymore.
10. there's no doubt: breakups suck. but in the first few hours, or days, or weeks that follow, there's one important truth you need to recognize; somethings can't and shouldn't be fixed. especially that loser who dumped you or forces you to dump him. it's over for a reason, & deep down inside you probably know what that reason is.
&&i really recommend the song strong by jordyn taylor. the lyrics are here::
Bet you thought that I'd be broken. Mascara streakin' down my cheek. Devastated, out the door way; In a daze, a state of disbelief. I bet you liked that; seeing me get mad. But, baby I wont satisfy your need. I've already been there, done that. I'll be fine, even if you leave.
Lalalalalaaa ohhh I don't need you anymore; Lalalalalaaa ohhh And don't you know,
That You, were the one that made me strong; You made me stand up on my own, With every cruel intention, you helped me find my Independence. Yeah it's all because of you, That I have the strength I do, To turn my pain to passion, instead of crashin'. Boy I'm thankin' you. Boy I'm thankin you.
Thinking back on how you changed me, Everytime, you tried to put me down. Even though you really hurt me, Underneath, myself is what I found. So take a look inside these eyes now, And say the things you want to say to me. Cuz I've already spread my wings out; And your the one, the one who set me free.
Lalalalalaaa ohhh I don't need you anymore Lalalalalaaa ohhh And don't you know,
That you were the one that made me strong, You made me stand up on my own With every cruel intention you helped me find my Independence Yeah it's all because of you That I have the strength I do To turn my pain to passion instead of crashin' Boy I'm thanking you,
For all the tears I cried For all the sacrafice For all the drama 'cuz in the end it made me stronger So trust me I'll be fine Baby I'll survive Without you, in my life, but I want you to know
That you Were the one that broke my heart But I won't fall apart No.. I'm so moving on Cuz babyyy
You were the one that made me strong, You made me stand up on my own With every cruel intention you helped me find my Independence Yeah it's all because of you That I have the strength I do To turn my pain to passion instead of crashing
Boy I'm thanking you, One that made me strong Lalalalalaaa ohhh Boy I'm thankin you One that made me strong Lalalalalaaa ohhh Boy I'm thanking you Lalalalalaaa ohhh
i'm savannah rae. i am 18 years old and i attend coe college. i adore having new people follow me. i post quotes and pictures that mean something to me. and you'll always find a little bit about me at the beginning of my post. <3